PREP TIME: 15 Minutes
COOKING TIME: 12 Minutes
INGREDIENTS TO BUY
3 Spanish chorizo, sliced into 1cm rounds
3 punnets of baby roma tomatoes, quartered
1 small Spanish onion, thinly sliced
4 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
1 bunch of flat leaf parsley, chopped finely
5 Tbsp sherry vinegar
- Arrange tomatoes and Spanish onions on serving dish.
- Finely chop a handful of Parsley
- Heat a god lug of olive oil in a fry pan to Fry off the Chorizo until the edges start to crisp up.
- Add sliced garlic and fry for another minute until garlic is fragrant.
- Add a table spoon of vinegar to the pan and remove from heat, while continuing to mix the the fry pan.
- Pour your Chorizo and warm vinaigrette over tomatoes, sprinkle over parsley and toss well to combine.