PREP TIME: 15 Minutes COOKING TIME: 12 Minutes INGREDIENTS TO BUY || Read More
Signature Grazing Table
Our antipasto selection is a great way to add flare to an event and give your guests something to nibble on before their meal is served. Our towers range in size from 1.5 metres too 12 metres.
All platters are abundant and are styled in theme with the event. Our grazing table towers selections range from a number of different nibbles including
- Selection of house cured and smoked meats including salami, prosciutto, coppa collo, mortadella, smoked ham, rare roast beef and more.
- Selection of local and imported cheeses with accompaniments including quince paste, fig jam, grapes, finely sliced corela pear and dried fruits.
- Selection of bruschetta toppings including tomato and basil, beetroot and feta and mushroom and thyme with crostini
- Selection of grilled, marinated and pickled vegetables as well as a selection of local and imported stuffed and marinated olives.
- Smoked Salmon and dill creme fraiche
- Selection of sweet treats including chocolates
- Seasonal fruit
- Selection of dips
Selection of seafood ($10 Extra) including fresh prawns, oysters & smoked salmon
The installation of our grazing table towers always look amazing and have a rustic feel. It will be styled with candle sticks, lanterns, lettuce and cabbage bouquets and ornaments in line with your overall theming and styling.
Signature Antipasto Tower
Canapes - $5 each p/p
Antipasto Tower - $25 p/p
Main Event - $45 p/p
Dessert - $15 p/p
Grand Pan x 1 - $30
Grand Pan x 2 - $40
Grand Pan x 3 - $50
Gold Drinks - $50 p/p
Platinum Drinks - $100 p/p
Staff: $40 p/h